CE Certification Agricultural Wide Angle Tractor Factory Supply 6 Spline 540 Pto Drive Shaft for Bush Hog with Yoke Adapter Parts
PTO drive shaft
Brand New Replacement PTO shaft for Finish Mowers, Tillers, Spreaders, Hay Tedders and many more applications.
PTO is a series 4, rated for 40HP it has 1-3/8″ 6 spline push pin on both ends for easy installment. Complete with safety shield, The PTO measures 43″ from end to end and has an 58″ maximum extended length.
These PTO shafts fit the following Finish Mowers:
Bush Hog: ATH 600 and ATH 720, ATH 900, FTH 480, FTH 600, FTH 720, MTH 600, MTH 720 Series Mowers;
Landpride: FDR1548, FDR1560, FDR1572, FDR1648, FDR1660, FDR1672, FDR2548, FDR2560, FDR2572, AT2660, AT2672 Series Mowers;
Kubota: BL348A, B342A; Caroni TC480, TC590, TC710, TC910 with spline Input Shaft;
Ever-power most late models with splined input shafts, early models had some with smooth input shaft;
1. PTO Drive Shafts
PTO SHAFT WITH QUICK RELEASE YOKES AND OVER-RUNNING CLUTCH(RA), YOU CAN CHOOSE THE LENGTH
Chinabase is a professional manufacturer of PTO SHAFTS for farm machines and agricultural tractors from China. We provide more than 8 sizes of PTO shafts. There is also a full range of safety devices for agricultural applications. Our products are sold to America, Europe and all over the world. We will supply best quality products in most reasonable price.
Following are the tips how to order your PTO shafts:
2. Closed overall length (or cross to cross) of a PTO shaft.
3. Tubes or Pipes
We’ve already got Triangular profile tube and Lemon profile tube for all the series we provide.
And we have some star tube, splined tube and other profile tubes but only for a certain sizes.
4. End yokes
We’ve got 13 types of splined yokes and 8 types of plain bore yokes. I will suggest the usual type for your reference.
You can also send drawings or pictures to us if you cannot find your item in our catalog.
5. Safety devices or clutches
I will attach the details of safety devices for your reference. We’ve already have Free wheel (RA), Ratchet torque limiter(SA),
Shear bolt torque limiter(SB), 3types of friction torque limiter (FF,FFS,FCS) and overrunning couplers(adapters) (FAS).
6. For any other more special requirements with plastic guard, connection method, color of painting, package, etc., please feel free to let me know.
|Spline tube||Lemon tube|
|Star tube||Trigonal tube|
Function of PTO Shaft
Drive Shaft Parts & Power Transmission
Usage of PTO Shaft
Kinds of Tractors & Farm Implements
Yoke Types for PTO Shaft
Double push pin, Bolt pins, Split pins, Pushpin, Quick release, Ball attachment, Collar…..
Processing Of Yoke
PTO Shaft Plastic Cover
YW; BW; YS; BS; Etc
Colors of PTO Shaft
Green; Orange; Yellow; Black Ect.
PTO Shaft Series
T1-T10; L1-L6;S6-S10;10HP-150HP with SA,RA,SB,SFF,WA,CV Etc
Tube Types for PTO Shaft
Lemon, Triangular, Star, Square, Hexangular, Spline, Special Ect
Processing Of Tube
Spline Types for PTO Shaft
1 1/8″ Z6;1 3/8″ Z6; 1 3/8″ Z21 ;1 3/4″ Z20; 1 3/4″ Z6; 8-38*32*6 8-42*36*7; 8-48*42*8;
Our factory is a leading manufacturer of PTO shaft yoke and universal joint.
We manufacture high quality PTO yokes for various vehicles, construction machinery and equipment. All products are constructed with rotating lighter.
We are currently exporting our products throughout the world, especially to North America, South America, Europe, and Russia. If you are interested in any item, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking CZPT to becoming your suppliers in the near future.
Packaging & Shipping
You can click the picture to learn about relevant products
PTO SHAFT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
1 press-fit plastic pipe and plastic cap,
2 fill the groove on the CZPT with oil
3. Slide the nylon bearing into the groove 4. Align nylon bearing and plastic protective cover
1. remove the nylon bearing clamp (three places) with a screwdriver, and then separate the steel pipe and plastic protective cover.
2. Take off the nylon bearing from the groove of the yokes.
3. repeat the above-mentioned steps for the other side.
SHORTENING THE PTO DRIVESHAFT
1. Remove the safety shield.
2. Shorten the inner and outer tubes according to the required length, and the inner and outer tubes shall be shortened by the same length at 1 time
3. Deburr edges of the drive tubes with a file and remove all filings from the tubes.
4. Shorten the inner and outer plastic pipes according to the required length, and the inner and outer plastic pipes shall be
shortened by the same length at 1 time.
5. Grease the internal drive tubes and reassemble them with a safety shield.
Check the minimum and maximum length of the driveshaft installed on the machine. In working condition, the drive tubes should overlap 2/3 length and the plastic tube should never be separated
|Stiffness & Flexibility:||Flexible Shaft|
|Journal Diameter Dimensional Accuracy:||IT6-IT9|
|Axis Shape:||Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Shape:||Real Axis|
Can tractor PTO shafts be customized for specific implement or machinery requirements?
Yes, tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts can be customized to meet specific implement or machinery requirements. Customization allows for the optimal integration of PTO shafts with different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Length and Size: PTO shafts can be customized in terms of length and size to suit specific requirements. Different implements or machinery may have varying distance requirements between the tractor’s PTO output and the input shaft of the implement. Customizing the length ensures proper alignment and a secure connection. Additionally, the size of the PTO shaft, such as the diameter, can be adjusted to match the power and torque requirements of the implement.
2. Attachment Methods: PTO shafts can be customized to accommodate different attachment methods required by specific implements. The attachment method refers to how the PTO shaft connects to the implement’s input shaft. Common attachment methods include a shear pin, a quick-release collar, or a splined connection. Customization allows manufacturers to provide the appropriate attachment method based on the implement’s design and requirements.
3. Shaft Configurations: PTO shafts can have different configurations to suit specific implement or machinery designs. For example, some implements may require a straight shaft, while others may need a telescopic or sliding shaft to accommodate variable distance requirements during operation. Customizing the shaft configuration ensures a proper fit and allows for smooth operation without compromising safety.
4. Protection and Shielding: Customization of PTO shafts can include additional protection and shielding features. Agricultural tasks often involve debris and potential hazards that can damage the PTO shaft. Manufacturers can customize the shaft by adding protective guards, such as metal or polymer shields, to prevent entanglement or contact with external objects. This customization enhances safety and prolongs the lifespan of the PTO shaft.
5. Specific Industry Standards: Some industries or applications may have specific standards or regulations for PTO shafts. Manufacturers can customize PTO shafts to meet these specific industry requirements, ensuring compliance with safety standards and compatibility with machinery used in those industries.
It’s important to note that the customization of PTO shafts is typically carried out by the manufacturers or specialized suppliers. They have the expertise and knowledge to design and manufacture customized PTO shafts that meet the required specifications and standards.
In summary, tractor PTO shafts can be customized to accommodate specific implement or machinery requirements. Customization options include adjusting the length and size, adapting attachment methods, configuring the shaft design, adding protection and shielding, and meeting specific industry standards. Customized PTO shafts ensure optimal integration and performance, enhancing the overall efficiency and safety of agricultural operations.
How do manufacturers ensure the compatibility and quality of tractor PTO shafts?
Manufacturers employ several measures to ensure the compatibility and quality of tractor PTO shafts. These measures include:
1. Design and Engineering: Manufacturers invest significant effort in designing and engineering PTO shafts to meet industry standards and specifications. They consider factors such as power requirements, torque capacity, rotational speed, and attachment methods. Through extensive research and development, manufacturers aim to create PTO shafts that are compatible with a wide range of tractors and agricultural implements.
2. Material Selection: High-quality materials are crucial for the durability and performance of PTO shafts. Manufacturers carefully select materials that can withstand the demanding operating conditions of agricultural machinery. Common materials include high-strength alloy steels for shafts, precision bearings for universal joints, and durable polymers for shielding components.
3. Quality Control: Manufacturers implement stringent quality control processes to ensure that each PTO shaft meets the required standards. This involves comprehensive inspections and tests at various stages of production, including material inspection, dimensional checks, and performance testing. Quality control measures help identify and rectify any defects or deviations from the specified tolerances.
4. Compliance with Standards: Tractor PTO shafts are designed and manufactured to comply with industry standards and regulations. These standards, such as ISO 500 and ASABE S318, outline the requirements for PTO shaft dimensions, safety features, and performance characteristics. Manufacturers ensure that their PTO shafts meet or exceed these standards to ensure compatibility and safety.
5. Compatibility Testing: Manufacturers conduct compatibility testing to verify the performance and compatibility of their PTO shafts with various tractors and agricultural implements. This testing involves rigorous assessments of factors such as attachment methods, alignment, power transmission efficiency, and dynamic loads. By testing their PTO shafts with different equipment models and configurations, manufacturers can identify any compatibility issues and make necessary adjustments.
6. Technical Support and Documentation: Manufacturers provide technical support to assist customers in selecting the appropriate PTO shafts for their specific requirements. They offer documentation, including product catalogs, technical specifications, and installation guides, to help users understand the compatibility and installation procedures. Clear instructions and support materials contribute to the proper selection and installation of PTO shafts.
By employing these measures, manufacturers ensure the compatibility and quality of tractor PTO shafts. Robust design and engineering, careful material selection, stringent quality control, compliance with standards, compatibility testing, and comprehensive technical support all contribute to the reliable performance and longevity of PTO shafts in agricultural applications.
How Do Tractor PTO Shafts Enable Power Transfer from Tractors to Implements?
Tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts play a crucial role in enabling power transfer from tractors to implements in agricultural operations. They are designed to efficiently transmit rotational energy from the tractor’s engine to various attached implements. Here’s a detailed explanation of how tractor PTO shafts enable power transfer:
1. Connection to the Tractor:
A tractor PTO shaft is connected directly to the power source of the tractor, typically at the rear. It is usually located on the back of the tractor’s engine and is driven by the engine’s output shaft. The PTO shaft is securely coupled to the tractor’s powertrain, ensuring a direct and efficient transfer of power.
2. Rotational Motion Conversion:
As the tractor’s engine runs, it generates rotational motion. The PTO shaft is designed to receive this rotational motion and convert it into the desired speed and torque required by the implement. The PTO shaft’s rotational speed is directly proportional to the engine speed, typically measured in revolutions per minute (RPM). The PTO shaft’s design ensures that the rotational motion is effectively transmitted without significant power loss.
3. Spline or Keyway Connection:
Tractor PTO shafts typically have splines or keyways on the shaft end that engage with a corresponding input on the implement. This connection mechanism ensures a secure and precise fit between the PTO shaft and the implement. Splines or keyways allow for the transmission of rotational motion from the PTO shaft to the implement, enabling power transfer.
4. Power Output:
Once the tractor’s engine is running and the PTO shaft is engaged, power is transferred from the engine to the PTO shaft. The PTO shaft transmits this power to the attached implement through the connected splines or keyways. The power output is measured in terms of torque and rotational speed. The PTO shaft delivers the necessary torque and rotational speed to drive the implement and enable it to perform its intended function, such as cutting, tilling, or baling.
5. Speed and Power Control:
Tractor PTO shafts offer speed and power control, allowing farmers to adjust the rotational speed and torque delivered to the implement. Tractors are equipped with PTO engagement mechanisms that allow operators to select the desired PTO speed. The most common PTO speed options are 540 RPM and 1,000 RPM, although other speeds may be available depending on the tractor model. By matching the PTO speed to the requirements of the implement, farmers can optimize the performance and efficiency of the attached equipment.
6. Safety Features:
Tractor PTO shafts are equipped with safety features to ensure operator and bystander protection. PTO shafts are typically covered with protective guards or shields that prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft. These guards shield individuals from potential hazards and reduce the risk of entanglement or injury. It is essential to follow safety guidelines and keep the PTO shaft and its associated safety features in good working condition to minimize the risk of accidents.
7. Disconnecting the PTO Shaft:
When power transfer is no longer required or when changing implements, the PTO shaft can be disconnected. Implement manufacturers typically provide mechanisms that allow for quick and easy detachment of the PTO shaft. This enables farmers to swiftly switch between different implements and adapt to changing farming tasks without interrupting tractor operation.
In summary, tractor PTO shafts enable power transfer from tractors to implements by connecting directly to the tractor’s power source, converting rotational motion, providing a secure connection through splines or keyways, and delivering the necessary torque and rotational speed to drive the implement. They offer speed and power control options and incorporate safety features to ensure operator safety. Tractor PTO shafts play a vital role in agricultural machinery, facilitating efficient power transmission and enabling the use of various implements to perform specific farming tasks.
editor by CX 2023-09-06