OEM ODM Pto Drive Cardan Transmission Shaft Tractor Parts for Agriculture Machinery with Ce Certificate
1. Tubes or Pipes
We’ve already got Triangular profile tube and Lemon profile tube for all the series we provide.
And we have some star tube, splined tube and other profile tubes required by our customers (for a certain series). (Please notice that our catalog doesnt contain all the items we produce)
If you want tubes other than triangular or lemon, please provide drawings or pictures.
We’ve got several types of quick release yokes and plain bore yoke. I will suggest the usual type for your reference.
You can also send drawings or pictures to us if you cannot find your item in our catalog.
3. Safety devices or clutches
I will attach the details of safety devices for your reference. We’ve already have Free wheel (RA), Ratchet torque limiter(SA), Shear bolt torque limiter(SB), 3types of friction torque limiter (FF,FFS,FCS) and overrunning couplers(adapters) (FAS).
4.For any other more special requirements with plastic guard, connection method, color of painting, package, etc., please feel free to let me know.
1. We have been specialized in designing, manufacturing drive shaft, steering coupler shaft, universal joints, which have exported to the USA, Europe, Australia etc for years
2. Application to all kinds of general mechanical situation
3. Our products are of high intensity and rigidity.
4. Heat resistant & Acid resistant
5. OEM orders are welcomed
Our factory is a leading manufacturer of PTO shaft yoke and universal joint.
We manufacture high quality PTO yokes for various vehicles, construction machinery and equipment. All products are constructed with rotating lighter.
We are currently exporting our products throughout the world, especially to North America, South America, Europe, and Russia. If you are interested in any item, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking CHINAMFG to becoming your suppliers in the near future.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q2: How long is your delivery time and shipment?
1.Sample Lead-times: generally 10 workdays.
2.Production Lead-times: 20-40 workdays after getting your deposit.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q4: What is your advantages?
1. Manufacturer,the most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.
4. Rich stock and quick delivery.
Q5. If you can’t find the product on our website,what do you next?
Please send us inquiry with product pictures and drawings by email or other ways and we’ll check.
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying|
|Power Source:||Pto Shaft Tube|
|Transport Package:||Standard Sea Worthy Package|
What factors should be considered when selecting the right PTO shaft for an application?
When selecting the right Power Take-Off (PTO) shaft for an application, several factors need to be considered to ensure optimal performance, safety, and compatibility. PTO shafts are crucial components that transmit power from a power source to driven machinery or equipment. Here are the key factors to consider when selecting the appropriate PTO shaft for an application:
1. Power Requirements: The power requirements of the driven machinery play a vital role in determining the appropriate PTO shaft. Consider the horsepower (HP) or kilowatt (kW) rating of the power source and ensure that the PTO shaft can handle the required power transmission. It is essential to match the power capacity of the PTO shaft with the power output of the power source to ensure efficient and reliable operation.
2. Speed and Torque Requirements: Consider the speed and torque requirements of the driven machinery. Determine the desired rotational speed and torque levels necessary for the equipment to operate effectively. Some applications require specific speed or torque ratios, while others may require variable speeds. Ensure that the selected PTO shaft can handle the required speed and torque range to provide the necessary power transfer.
3. Shaft Type and Design: Evaluate the type and design of the PTO shaft to ensure compatibility with the application. Consider factors such as the distance between the power source and the driven machinery, the need for angular misalignment, and the flexibility of movement required. Different shaft types, such as standard, telescopic, or Constant Velocity (CV) shafts, offer varying capabilities to accommodate different application requirements.
4. Safety Considerations: Safety is a critical factor when selecting a PTO shaft. Assess the safety features provided by the PTO shaft, such as protective guards, shear bolt mechanisms, or other safety devices. Protective guards should be in place to prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft. Shear bolt mechanisms can protect the driveline components from damage in case of excessive torque or sudden resistance. Prioritize safety features that align with the specific hazards and risks associated with the application.
5. Application Specifics: Consider the unique requirements of the application. Factors such as the type of machinery, industry sector, environmental conditions, and operating conditions should be taken into account. For example, agricultural applications may require PTO shafts that can handle debris and dirt accumulation, while industrial applications may require PTO shafts with high corrosion resistance or special sealing to protect against contaminants.
6. Compatibility and Interchangeability: Ensure that the selected PTO shaft is compatible with the power source and the driven machinery. Consider factors such as the shaft diameter, spline size, and connection type. Check if the PTO shaft adheres to industry standards and if it can be easily interchanged with other compatible components in case of replacement or upgrading needs. Compatibility and interchangeability can simplify maintenance and reduce downtime.
7. Manufacturer and Quality: Choose a reputable manufacturer or supplier to ensure the quality and reliability of the PTO shaft. Look for manufacturers with a track record of producing high-quality PTO shafts that meet industry standards and regulations. Consider factors such as warranty, after-sales support, and availability of spare parts when making a selection.
By considering these factors, you can select the right PTO shaft that meets the power, speed, torque, safety, and application requirements. It is advisable to consult with experts, such as equipment manufacturers or PTO shaft specialists, to ensure an optimal match between the PTO shaft and the application.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with PTO shafts?
Working with Power Take-Off (PTO) shafts requires strict adherence to safety precautions to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of individuals operating or working in the vicinity of the equipment. PTO shafts involve rotating machinery and can pose significant hazards if not handled properly. Here are several important safety precautions that should be followed when working with PTO shafts:
1. Familiarize Yourself with the Equipment: Prior to operating or working near a PTO shaft, it is crucial to thoroughly understand the equipment’s operation, including the specific PTO shaft configuration, safety features, and any associated machinery. Read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines pertaining to the PTO shaft and associated equipment. Training and familiarity with the equipment are essential to ensure safe practices.
2. Wear Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): When working with PTO shafts, individuals should wear appropriate personal protective equipment to minimize the risk of injury. This may include safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, and sturdy footwear. PPE protects against potential hazards such as flying debris, noise, and accidental contact with rotating components.
3. Guarding and Shielding: Ensure that the PTO shaft and associated machinery are equipped with appropriate guarding and shielding. Guarding helps prevent accidental contact with rotating parts, reducing the risk of entanglement or injury. PTO shafts should have guard shields covering the rotating shaft and any exposed universal joints. Machinery driven by the PTO shaft should also have adequate guarding in place to protect against contact with moving parts.
4. Securely Fasten and Align PTO Shaft Components: Before operating or connecting the PTO shaft, ensure that all components are securely fastened and aligned. Loose or misaligned components can lead to shaft dislodgement, imbalance, and potential failure. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for proper installation and tightening of couplings, yokes, and other connecting points. Proper alignment is crucial to prevent excessive stress, vibrations, and premature wear on the PTO shaft and associated equipment.
5. Avoid Loose Clothing and Jewelry: Loose clothing, jewelry, or other items that can become entangled in the PTO shaft or associated machinery should be avoided. Secure long hair, tuck in loose clothing, and remove or properly secure any dangling accessories. Loose items can get caught in rotating parts, leading to serious injury or entanglement hazards.
6. Do Not Modify or Remove Safety Features: PTO shafts are equipped with safety features such as guard shields, safety covers, and torque limiters for a reason. These features are designed to protect against potential hazards and should not be modified, bypassed, or removed. Altering or disabling safety features can significantly increase the risk of accidents and injury. If any safety features are damaged or not functioning correctly, they should be repaired or replaced promptly.
7. Shut Down Power Source Before Maintenance: Before performing any maintenance, repairs, or adjustments on the PTO shaft or associated machinery, ensure that the power source is completely shut down and disconnected. This includes turning off the engine, disconnecting power supply, and engaging any safety locks or mechanisms. Lockout/tagout procedures should be followed to prevent accidental energization or startup during maintenance activities.
8. Regular Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of the PTO shaft and associated equipment are vital for safe operation. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule and perform routine inspections to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Lubricate universal joints as per the manufacturer’s guidelines to ensure smooth operation. Promptly address any maintenance or repair needs to prevent potential hazards.
9. Training and Communication: Ensure that individuals operating or working near PTO shafts receive proper training on safe work practices, hazard identification, and emergency procedures. Promote clear communication regarding the presence and operation of PTO shafts to prevent accidental contact or interference. Establish effective communication methods, such as signals or radios, when working in teams or near noisy equipment.
10. Be Aware of Surroundings: Maintain situational awareness when working with PTO shafts. Be mindful of the location of bystanders, obstacles, and potential hazards. Ensure a clear and safe work area around the PTO shaft. Avoid distractions and focus on the task at hand to prevent accidents caused by inattention.
By following these safety precautions, individuals can minimize the risk of accidents and injuries when working with PTO shafts. Safety should always be the top priority to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
How do PTO shafts contribute to transferring power from tractors to implements?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) play a critical role in transferring power from tractors to implements in agricultural and industrial settings. They provide a reliable and efficient means of power transmission, enabling tractors to drive various implements and perform a wide range of tasks. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts contribute to transferring power from tractors to implements:
Power Source: Tractors are equipped with powerful engines designed to generate substantial amounts of mechanical power. This power is harnessed to drive the tractor’s wheels and operate hydraulic systems, as well as to provide power for the attachment of implements through the PTO shaft. The PTO shaft typically connects to the rear or side of the tractor, where the power take-off mechanism is located. The power take-off derives power directly from the tractor’s engine or transmission, allowing for efficient power transfer to the PTO shaft.
PTO Shaft Design: PTO shafts are designed as driveline components that transmit rotational power and torque from the tractor’s power take-off to the implement. They consist of a hollow metal tube with universal joints at each end. The universal joints accommodate angular misalignments and allow the PTO shaft to transmit power even when the tractor and implement are not perfectly aligned. The PTO shaft is also equipped with a safety shield or guard to prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft, ensuring operator safety during operation.
PTO Engagement: To transfer power from the tractor to the implement, the PTO shaft needs to be engaged. Tractors are equipped with a PTO clutch mechanism that allows operators to engage or disengage the PTO shaft as needed. When the PTO clutch is engaged, power flows from the tractor’s engine through the power take-off mechanism and into the PTO shaft. This rotational power is then transmitted through the PTO shaft to the implement, driving its working components.
Rotational Power Transmission: The rotational power generated by the tractor’s engine is transferred to the PTO shaft through the power take-off mechanism. The PTO shaft, being directly connected to the power take-off, rotates at the same speed as the engine. This rotational power is then transmitted from the PTO shaft to the implement’s driveline or gearbox. The implement’s driveline, in turn, distributes the power to the implement’s working components, such as blades, augers, or pumps, enabling them to carry out their respective functions.
Matching Speed and Power: PTO shafts are designed to match the rotational speed and power requirements of various implements. Tractors often feature multiple speed settings for the PTO, allowing operators to select the appropriate speed for the specific implement being used. Different implements may require different rotational speeds to operate optimally, and the PTO shaft allows for easy adjustment to match those requirements. Additionally, the power generated by the tractor’s engine is transmitted through the PTO shaft, providing the necessary torque to drive the implement’s working components effectively.
Versatility and Efficiency: PTO shafts offer significant versatility and efficiency in agricultural and industrial operations. They allow tractors to power a wide range of implements, including mowers, balers, tillers, sprayers, and grain augers, among others. By connecting implements directly to the tractor’s power source, operators can quickly switch between tasks without the need for separate power generators or engines. This versatility and efficiency streamline workflow, reduce costs, and increase overall productivity in agricultural and industrial settings.
Safety Considerations: While PTO shafts are essential for power transmission, they can pose safety risks if mishandled. The rotating shaft and universal joints can cause severe injuries if operators come into contact with them while in operation. That’s why PTO shafts are equipped with safety shields or guards to prevent accidental contact. Operators should always ensure that the safety shields are in place and secure before engaging the PTO shaft. Proper training, adherence to safety guidelines, and regular maintenance of PTO shafts and associated safety features are crucial to ensuring safe operation.
In summary, PTO shafts are vital components that enable the transfer of power from tractors to implements in agricultural and industrial applications. They provide a reliable and efficient means of power transmission, allowing tractors to drive various implements and perform a wide range of tasks. By engaging the PTO clutch and transmitting rotational power through the PTO shaft, tractors power the working components of implements, providing versatility, efficiency, and productivity in agricultural and industrial operations.
editor by CX 2023-10-08