PTO shaft fit for CHINAMFG BL348A, B342A Caroni TC480, TC590, TC710, TC910 with spline Input Shaft
Replacement PTO shaft for Finish Mowers, Tillers, Spreaders, Hay Tedders and many more applications.
PTO is a series 4, rated for 40HP it has 1-3/8″ 6 spline push pin on both ends for easy installment. Complete with safety shield, The PTO measures 43″ from end to end and has an 58″ maximum extended length.
These PTO shafts fit the following Finish Mowers:
Bush Hog: ATH 600 and ATH 720, ATH 900, FTH 480, FTH 600, FTH 720, MTH 600, MTH 720 Series Mowers;
Landpride: FDR1548, FDR1560, FDR1572, FDR1648, FDR1660, FDR1672, FDR2548, FDR2560, FDR2572, AT2660, AT2672 Series Mowers;
Kubota: BL348A, B342A; Caroni TC480, TC590, TC710, TC910 with spline Input Shaft;
Befco most late models with splined input shafts, early models had some with smooth input shaft;
Curtis all Models;
Douglas all Models;
Tecma all Models;
Sovema all Models;
Maschio all Models;
Phoenix all Models;
Sicma all Models;
First Choice all Models
Materlal and Surface Treatment
Heat treatment of 20Cr2Ni4A forging
20CrMOTi forging heat treatment
ZG35CrMo, steel casting
42GrMo forging heat treatment
35CrM0 forging heat treatment
Flat key, positioning ring
The above are standard models and materials.
If you have special supporting requirements, you can customize production according to customer needs.
Please click here to consult us!
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying, Flail Mower Truck|
|After-sales Service:||Installation Guide|
Can tractor PTO shafts be customized for specific implement or machinery requirements?
Yes, tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts can be customized to meet specific implement or machinery requirements. Customization allows for the optimal integration of PTO shafts with different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Length and Size: PTO shafts can be customized in terms of length and size to suit specific requirements. Different implements or machinery may have varying distance requirements between the tractor’s PTO output and the input shaft of the implement. Customizing the length ensures proper alignment and a secure connection. Additionally, the size of the PTO shaft, such as the diameter, can be adjusted to match the power and torque requirements of the implement.
2. Attachment Methods: PTO shafts can be customized to accommodate different attachment methods required by specific implements. The attachment method refers to how the PTO shaft connects to the implement’s input shaft. Common attachment methods include a shear pin, a quick-release collar, or a splined connection. Customization allows manufacturers to provide the appropriate attachment method based on the implement’s design and requirements.
3. Shaft Configurations: PTO shafts can have different configurations to suit specific implement or machinery designs. For example, some implements may require a straight shaft, while others may need a telescopic or sliding shaft to accommodate variable distance requirements during operation. Customizing the shaft configuration ensures a proper fit and allows for smooth operation without compromising safety.
4. Protection and Shielding: Customization of PTO shafts can include additional protection and shielding features. Agricultural tasks often involve debris and potential hazards that can damage the PTO shaft. Manufacturers can customize the shaft by adding protective guards, such as metal or polymer shields, to prevent entanglement or contact with external objects. This customization enhances safety and prolongs the lifespan of the PTO shaft.
5. Specific Industry Standards: Some industries or applications may have specific standards or regulations for PTO shafts. Manufacturers can customize PTO shafts to meet these specific industry requirements, ensuring compliance with safety standards and compatibility with machinery used in those industries.
It’s important to note that the customization of PTO shafts is typically carried out by the manufacturers or specialized suppliers. They have the expertise and knowledge to design and manufacture customized PTO shafts that meet the required specifications and standards.
In summary, tractor PTO shafts can be customized to accommodate specific implement or machinery requirements. Customization options include adjusting the length and size, adapting attachment methods, configuring the shaft design, adding protection and shielding, and meeting specific industry standards. Customized PTO shafts ensure optimal integration and performance, enhancing the overall efficiency and safety of agricultural operations.
Can tractor PTO shafts be adapted for use in different types of farming equipment?
Tractor PTO shafts can often be adapted for use in different types of farming equipment, provided certain considerations are taken into account. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. PTO Shaft Compatibility: The first consideration is to ensure compatibility between the tractor’s PTO shaft and the farming equipment. This includes matching the PTO shaft type, size, and rotational speed requirements of the equipment. Different types of PTO shafts, such as standard, wide-angle, or constant velocity (CV) shafts, may be required based on the equipment’s design and power demands.
2. PTO Shaft Length and Alignment: The length and alignment requirements between the tractor and the equipment also need to be considered. In some cases, the PTO shaft may need to be adjusted or replaced with a different length to ensure proper alignment and engagement between the tractor’s PTO output shaft and the equipment’s input shaft.
3. Implement PTO Connection: It’s essential to consider the specific PTO connection method used by the farming equipment. Some equipment may have a different PTO connection mechanism, such as a different spline size or a different method of attachment. Adapting the PTO shaft may involve using appropriate adapters, couplings, or other connection devices to ensure a secure and proper fit.
4. Power Requirements: The power requirements of the farming equipment should match or fall within the power rating of the tractor’s PTO shaft. It is crucial to ensure that the PTO shaft can handle the power demands of the equipment without exceeding its rated capacity. If necessary, a higher-rated PTO shaft may be required for more demanding equipment.
5. Additional Considerations: Depending on the specific equipment and its features, there may be additional considerations for adapting the PTO shaft. For example, some equipment may require additional safety features, such as shielding or guarding, to ensure operator safety. It’s important to assess and address any additional requirements during the adaptation process.
It’s worth noting that while PTO shafts can often be adapted for different farming equipment, there may be limitations or compatibility issues in some cases. It is recommended to consult the equipment manufacturer or a qualified expert to ensure proper adaptation and compatibility between the tractor’s PTO shaft and the specific farming equipment.
What Is a Tractor PTO Shaft and How Does It Contribute to Farm Machinery Operations?
A tractor power take-off (PTO) shaft is a key component of farm machinery that allows power to be transferred from the tractor’s engine to various implements and attachments. It plays a crucial role in enabling the operation of a wide range of farm equipment, such as mowers, balers, tillers, spreaders, and many others. Here’s a detailed explanation of what a tractor PTO shaft is and how it contributes to farm machinery operations:
1. Definition and Function:
A tractor PTO shaft is a mechanical device that connects to the rear of a tractor and transfers power from the tractor’s engine to an attached implement. It typically consists of a rotating shaft with splines or a keyway that engages with a corresponding input on the implement. The PTO shaft is driven by the tractor’s powertrain, converting the rotational motion of the engine into the desired speed and torque required by the implement to perform its specific task.
2. Power Transfer:
The primary function of a tractor PTO shaft is to transfer power from the tractor’s engine to farm machinery. The PTO shaft connects directly to the tractor’s power source, allowing the implement to utilize the engine’s power output. This eliminates the need for a separate engine on each individual piece of equipment, making farm operations more efficient and cost-effective. The PTO shaft provides a standardized and easily interchangeable power transfer mechanism, enabling compatibility with a wide range of implements.
3. Versatility and Flexibility:
Tractor PTO shafts contribute to farm machinery operations by offering versatility and flexibility. Since the PTO shaft is detachable and interchangeable, farmers can quickly switch between different implements, adapting to various tasks and seasonal requirements. This flexibility allows for efficient utilization of the tractor’s power, maximizing productivity and reducing downtime. Farmers can easily connect and disconnect implements as needed, providing them with greater control and efficiency in their operations.
4. Speed and Power Control:
The PTO shaft allows for speed and power control, enabling farmers to adjust the rotational speed and torque delivered to the implement. Tractors typically offer multiple PTO speed options, such as 540 or 1,000 revolutions per minute (RPM), allowing compatibility with implements that have different speed requirements. By selecting the appropriate PTO speed, farmers can optimize the performance and efficiency of the attached equipment, ensuring proper operation and achieving desired outcomes.
5. Compatibility with Various Implements:
Tractor PTO shafts are designed to be compatible with a wide range of implements used in farming operations. The PTO shaft’s standardized connection interface ensures that implements from different manufacturers can be easily connected to the tractor. This compatibility allows farmers to utilize specialized equipment tailored for specific tasks, such as mowing, tilling, planting, harvesting, or baling. The PTO shaft serves as the critical link between the tractor and the implement, enabling seamless integration and operation.
6. Safety Considerations:
When using a tractor PTO shaft, safety is of utmost importance. PTO shafts are equipped with protective guards or shields to prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft. These guards protect operators and bystanders from potential hazards and entanglement. It is essential to ensure that the PTO shaft and its associated safety features are properly maintained and used according to recommended guidelines to minimize the risk of accidents or injuries.
7. Enhanced Efficiency and Productivity:
By facilitating the use of various implements, providing power transfer capabilities, and offering speed and power control, tractor PTO shafts significantly contribute to enhancing efficiency and productivity in farm machinery operations. Farmers can accomplish a wide range of tasks with a single tractor, reducing the need for multiple machines and manual labor. The ability to quickly attach and detach implements allows for seamless transitioning between different farming activities, resulting in improved overall productivity.
In summary, a tractor PTO shaft is a mechanical device that transfers power from a tractor’s engine to attached implements. It enables versatile and flexible operation, provides speed and power control, ensures compatibility with various implements, and enhances efficiency and productivity in farm machinery operations. The PTO shaft is a crucial component that simplifies and streamlines agricultural tasks, contributing to the overall effectiveness of modern farming practices.
editor by CX 2023-09-27