We Are Precision Metal Parts Manufacturer And We Providing Custom Processing Service. Send Us Drawings, We Will Feedback You Quotation Within 24 Hours
Precision Parts Display
Click Here Get More Information
3-axis, 4-axis and full 5-axis processing equipment, CNC lathe, centering machine, turning and milling compound, wire cutting, EDM, grinding, etc
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding
Aluminum, metal, steel, metal, plastic, metal, brass, bronze, rubber, ceramic, cast iron, glass, copper, titanium, metal, titanium, steel, carbon fiber, etc
+/-0.01mm, 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, can provide quality inspection form
ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, SGS, RoHs, TUV
|Aluminum parts||Stainless Steel parts||Steel parts||Brass parts|
|Clear Anodized||Polishing||Zinc Plating||Nickel Plating|
|Color Anodized||Passivating||Oxide black||chrome plating|
|Sandblast Anodized||Sandblasting||Nickel Plating||Electrophoresis black|
|Chemical Film||Laser engraving||Chrome Plating||Oxide black|
|Brushing||Electrophoresis black||Carburized||Powder coated|
|Polishing||Oxide black||Heat treatment|
Click Here Get Free Quotation
CNC Machining Parts Can Be Used in Many Industry
Aerospace/ Marine/ Metro/ Motorbike/ Automotive industries, Instruments & Meters, Office equipments, Home appliance, Medical equipments, Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Fire detection system, etc
Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons, Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears,Differential Housing, Axle Shafts
Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons,Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears, Differential Housing, Axle Shafts
Drill Pipes and Casing, Impellers Casings, Pipe Control Valves, Shafts, Wellhead Equipment, Mud Pumps, Frac Pumps, Frac Tools,Rotor Shafts and disc
Custom robotic end-effectors, Low-volume prototype, Pilot, Enclosures, Custom tooling, Fixturing
Rotary Bearing Seal Rings for CZPT Knife,CT Scanner Frames,Mounting Brackets,Card Retainers for CT Scanners,Cooling Plenums for CT Scanners,Brackets for CT Scanners,Gearbox Components,Actuators,Large Shafts
Screws, hinges, handles, slides, turntables, pneumatic rods, guide rails, steel drawers
Q1. What kind of production service do you provide?
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding, Simple Assembly and Various Metal Surface Treatment.
Q2. How about the lead time?
Mould : 3-5 weeks
Mass production : 3-4 weeks
Q3. How about your quality?
♦Our management and production executed strictly according to ISO9001 : 2008 quality System.
♦We will make the operation instruction once the sample is approval.
♦ We will 100% inspect the products before shipment.
♦If there is quality problem, we will supply the replacement by our shipping cost.
Q4. How long should we take for a quotation?
After receiving detail information we will quote within 24 hours
Q5. What is your quotation element?
Drawing or Sample, Material, finish and Quantity.
Q6. What is your payment term?
Mould : 50% prepaid, 50% after the mould finish, balance after sample approval.
Goods : 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying, Customized|
Can you provide real-world examples of farming machinery that rely on tractor PTO shafts?
Tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts are used to power a wide range of farming machinery and implements. They provide a versatile and efficient method of transmitting power from the tractor to various agricultural equipment. Here are some real-world examples of farming machinery that rely on tractor PTO shafts:
1. Rotary Mowers: Rotary mowers, commonly used for cutting grass, weeds, and vegetation, often rely on PTO shafts for power. The PTO shaft connects the mower to the tractor, enabling the blades to rotate and perform the cutting action.
2. Balers: Balers are used to compress and bale hay, straw, or other forage crops into compact bundles for storage or transportation. PTO-driven balers use the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the baling mechanism, which includes the pickup, feeding system, and bale formation components.
3. Hay Rakes: Hay rakes are used to gather and arrange hay into windrows or rows for drying. PTO-driven hay rakes utilize the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the rake’s rotating tines, which lift and arrange the hay into neat rows.
4. Silage Choppers: Silage choppers are used to chop and process silage, which is fermented and stored animal feed. PTO-driven silage choppers rely on the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the cutting mechanism, typically consisting of rotating blades or knives.
5. Seeders and Planters: Seeders and planters are used to sow seeds and plant crops in prepared soil. PTO-driven seeders and planters utilize the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the seed metering and distribution mechanism, ensuring accurate seed placement and spacing.
6. Fertilizer Spreaders: Fertilizer spreaders are used to evenly distribute fertilizers, lime, or other soil amendments across fields. PTO-driven fertilizer spreaders rely on the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the spreading mechanism, which may include spinning disks or augers.
7. Manure Spreaders: Manure spreaders are used to evenly distribute animal manure or compost onto fields as organic fertilizer. PTO-driven manure spreaders use the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the mechanisms that agitate and spread the manure during application.
8. Post Hole Diggers: Post hole diggers are used to dig holes for fence posts, tree planting, or other applications. PTO-driven post hole diggers rely on the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the auger that drills into the ground and removes soil.
9. Rotary Tillers: Rotary tillers, also known as rotavators or cultivators, are used to prepare the soil for planting by breaking up and mixing the soil. PTO-driven rotary tillers use the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the rotating tines or blades that till the soil.
10. Hay Tedders: Hay tedders are used to spread and aerate hay for faster drying. PTO-driven hay tedders rely on the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the rotating tines or paddles that lift and spread the hay.
These are just a few examples of farming machinery that rely on tractor PTO shafts. PTO-driven equipment is widely used in agriculture to enhance efficiency, productivity, and versatility in various farming operations.
How do manufacturers ensure the compatibility and quality of tractor PTO shafts?
Manufacturers employ several measures to ensure the compatibility and quality of tractor PTO shafts. These measures include:
1. Design and Engineering: Manufacturers invest significant effort in designing and engineering PTO shafts to meet industry standards and specifications. They consider factors such as power requirements, torque capacity, rotational speed, and attachment methods. Through extensive research and development, manufacturers aim to create PTO shafts that are compatible with a wide range of tractors and agricultural implements.
2. Material Selection: High-quality materials are crucial for the durability and performance of PTO shafts. Manufacturers carefully select materials that can withstand the demanding operating conditions of agricultural machinery. Common materials include high-strength alloy steels for shafts, precision bearings for universal joints, and durable polymers for shielding components.
3. Quality Control: Manufacturers implement stringent quality control processes to ensure that each PTO shaft meets the required standards. This involves comprehensive inspections and tests at various stages of production, including material inspection, dimensional checks, and performance testing. Quality control measures help identify and rectify any defects or deviations from the specified tolerances.
4. Compliance with Standards: Tractor PTO shafts are designed and manufactured to comply with industry standards and regulations. These standards, such as ISO 500 and ASABE S318, outline the requirements for PTO shaft dimensions, safety features, and performance characteristics. Manufacturers ensure that their PTO shafts meet or exceed these standards to ensure compatibility and safety.
5. Compatibility Testing: Manufacturers conduct compatibility testing to verify the performance and compatibility of their PTO shafts with various tractors and agricultural implements. This testing involves rigorous assessments of factors such as attachment methods, alignment, power transmission efficiency, and dynamic loads. By testing their PTO shafts with different equipment models and configurations, manufacturers can identify any compatibility issues and make necessary adjustments.
6. Technical Support and Documentation: Manufacturers provide technical support to assist customers in selecting the appropriate PTO shafts for their specific requirements. They offer documentation, including product catalogs, technical specifications, and installation guides, to help users understand the compatibility and installation procedures. Clear instructions and support materials contribute to the proper selection and installation of PTO shafts.
By employing these measures, manufacturers ensure the compatibility and quality of tractor PTO shafts. Robust design and engineering, careful material selection, stringent quality control, compliance with standards, compatibility testing, and comprehensive technical support all contribute to the reliable performance and longevity of PTO shafts in agricultural applications.
How do tractor PTO shafts handle variations in torque, speed, and alignment?
Tractor PTO shafts are designed to handle variations in torque, speed, and alignment between the tractor and the implement. These shafts are crucial components in the Power Take-Off system, which transfers power from the tractor’s engine to the implement. Here’s how PTO shafts handle these variations:
- Variations in Torque: Torque refers to the rotational force applied to the PTO shaft. Tractor PTO shafts are designed to withstand different torque levels based on the power requirements of the implement. They are constructed using materials such as steel or composite materials that offer high strength and durability. Additionally, PTO shafts may incorporate torque-limiting devices such as shear pins or slip clutches. These devices allow the PTO shaft to disconnect or slip when the torque exceeds a certain threshold, protecting both the tractor and the implement from damage.
- Variations in Speed: Speed variations occur when the rotational speed of the tractor’s engine and the implement’s input shaft are different. PTO shafts can handle these variations through the use of universal joints. Universal joints allow for angular misalignment between the tractor and the implement and can accommodate different rotational speeds. The design of PTO shafts ensures smooth power transmission even when the tractor’s engine operates at a different speed than the implement requires.
- Variations in Alignment: Alignment refers to the precise positioning of the PTO shaft between the tractor and the implement. Tractor PTO shafts are designed to be adjustable in length, allowing for variations in the distance and alignment between the tractor’s PTO output shaft and the input shaft of the implement. This adjustability helps ensure proper alignment and engagement of the PTO shaft between the tractor and the implement. PTO shafts may also incorporate telescopic sections or splined ends to provide flexibility and accommodate differences in alignment.
Overall, tractor PTO shafts are engineered to handle variations in torque, speed, and alignment. They incorporate robust construction materials, torque-limiting devices, universal joints, and adjustable features to ensure efficient and reliable power transmission between the tractor and the implement. These design elements contribute to the safe and effective operation of agricultural and industrial equipment powered by PTO systems.
editor by CX 2023-09-04